Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Liebster Award

I have been nominated by the lovely  Jenny and Emma I was also nominated by Chloe 


Thankyou very much for my nomination ladies <3



For those of you who haven’t heard of The Liebster Award it’s an award that is past from blogger to blogger to help them receive more exposure. (Each blogger has to have under 200 followers to be nominated.)

The rules are very simple:
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them.
  • Answer the questions they sent you.
  • Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to answer your own set of questions. I looked at the followers on Bloglovin'.
  • Notify these 11 bloggers who nominated them.

Here are my answers to the questions I was asked:
1. Why did you start blogging? I have always had an interest in beauty and loved reading bloggers blogs and watching their YouTube videos, so decided I would start a blog jam packed with all my favourite things.

2. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be? Ahhh can I only pick one. A Kardashian it has to be I’m totally obsessed with their looks and there shows. So probably Kim, id also hope the rest of the fam was there too though.

3. What is your favourite make up brand? It has to be MAC hands down I just can’t get enough.

4. If you could only ever wear one item of make up what would it be? That’s so difficult id have to say foundation to cover up any blemishes and make my skin look flawless.

5. What high street store is your favourite? Topshop for sure.

6. Chocolate or sweets? I’m defiantly a sweet person.

7. What blog if your current favourite to read? http://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/ I love gabbys blog and her youtube channel so much.

8. What would you spend £100,000 on? A whole new wardrobe and lots and lots of makeup.

9. Personality or looks? Personality every time. I could never be with someone who looked amazing but was boring and didn’t want to have any fun. I do love big personalities.

10. What is your most embarrassing moment? Ah there is so many times to choose from. I have a bad habit of saying really embarrassing things. But at a Halloween party I had a little bit too much to drink and was sick all over my best friend. And she still talks to me now- what a good friend.

I nominate:

Hailesheartsfashion justsmiletolifexx

Hope you enjoyed reading my answers ❤️




2 comments:

  1. Great post! I've also nominated you for one haha! Abi :) http://myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear! Thank you so much for nominating me, it truly means a lot! Sorry I haven't replied that fast:) I've already been nominated for Liebster Award few weeks ago and did a post on it:)

    xx,
    http://trendythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete